Figure Eight Properties brings together diverse commercial real estate experience, an expansive network of relationships and a successful track record to every project. Through rigorous analysis, we vet each development and acquisition opportunity for the potential to add significant value.
We seek to acquire both stabilized and underperforming assets. Our investment strategy reflects our analysis of opportunities during the course of various phases of the real estate cycle for specific property types. We actively pursue opportunities that result from the following:
- Local and regional trends affecting supply and demand
- Changes in the capital markets
- Under-capitalized and/or non-performing assets that need to be redeveloped or repositioned
- Under-capitalized partnerships in need of equity
- Ownership that seeks solutions to financial or tax issues
With experience through multiple real estate cycles, Figure Eight Properties continually shifts among asset types in order to benefit from changing opportunities and to diversify and mitigate risk. We acquire land and income-producing properties, either as an exclusive investor, or in partnership with corporations, private investment groups, and local partners. Figure Eight Properties also acquires properties as part of a large portfolio.